Policies & Disclaimer
To jump to the various policies of this disclaimer, use the following links:
All content, unless otherwise stated, is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced, shared, altered, or otherwise misused in ways that violate the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license (the license under which WebsiteBegin’s content is published).
Without the express written consent from the owner of WebsiteBegin, you may not violate the aforementioned license agreement which states that you are free to:
- Copy, distribute, or transmit the work
- Adapt the work
Under the conditions that you:
- Attribute the work to the associated publisher (WebsiteBegin)
- Do not use the work for commercial purposes
- Release any altered versions of the work under the same license (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
Unless otherwise stated, all content on Websitebegin is subject to copyright; the following images/content is not owned by WebsiteBegin, but is allowed to be used under the license in which it was released under:
- “Carl The Monster” (Distracted by Squirrels / CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
- Brankic1979′s Icon Package
- Renova Icon Set
- Wikipedia’s Question Mark Vector (Public Domain)
The following images/content were designed by the WebsiteBegin team and are, therefore, property of WebsiteBegin:
- The Favicon Cover
- The eBook Cover
- The Podcast Logo (This image also uses an altered version of a headset that is released to the Creative Commons)
- Colour Schemes
WebsiteBegin may collect data from its visitors including name, email, website address, and other associated information. Although is it collected, it will be stored securely and never used in ways that will harm the visitor. It is important that you note:
- Before the collection of personal information, the cause will be known. Common causes include subscriptions for our newsletter, or blog comments.
- All collected information is only used to better your experience, whether that means we use it to improve the website, give you content, or other like reasons.
- Unless allowed by the user, no information given will be shared – it is completely private.
- Personal information, including email addresses, will not be sold.
- We will not send you spam, dangerous content, or other unwanted-content to your email.
The intent of WebsiteBegin is to provide informative content to help its visitors. The associated authors of WebsiteBegin, however, do not promise or guarantee the complete accuracy or validity of the content as time passes – it is incredibly difficult to keep all associated content up to date. WebsiteBegin reserves the right to update content at any time, but it does not need to notify readers. This doesn’t mean, however, that updates are required to occur.
As described in the Disclosure Policy, WebsiteBegin may promote or endorse other services. It does not, however, promise that you will personally benefit from the services or other shared techniques – all techniques and services shared are subject to the author’s success with the said techniques or services.
This policy serves two points – to comply with FTC Regulations, and to inform you that I do earn money from this website and associated services (newsletter, podcast, etc.). I sometimes promote or link to services that I am affiliated with. In the aforementioned case, I may earn a commission/monetary value for each click or purchase of said service. Although I will let you know if I am using an affiliate link (or endorse a product), keep in mind that:
- Each post is subject to a form of monetary gain (although most will not)
- I only will promote products or services that I feel provide value to my readers – I will never promote anything fore the sole purpose of monetary gain.
- If an affiliate link is to be used, notification will be given that I may earn monetary value from it – I’ll never leave you in the dark.