To continue a tradition I became extremely fond of in 2010 (when WebsiteBegin first came to be), I have decided to carry on the monthly “mash-up” posts I posted.
The idea of the monthly mash-up(s) is simple – to honour the amazing members of my community, and point out the greatest content on the internet in the niches of website development, management, design, social media, and other pertaining areas.
Without further ado, let’s hop on into it and take a peak at the best of the best content published this month (December).
- Rich Blogger – Rich-Blogger
- Adrienne Smith (for a second time! Great stuff!) – AdrienneSmith
- Andrew Shavin – ImportantOfTechnology
- Chaitanya – EasySteps2BuildAWebsite
- Christine Brandy (also a repeat from last month – thanks!) – ChristineBrandy
You will see me thank my readers and commentators quiet often – they make this whole thing possible. I’d like to thank these five commentators for coming around repeatedly. There were others, but they made the top of the list with their quality comments, and have received a bit of traffic from WebsiteBegin because of it! Thanks, guys!
If you’d like to get some of the Do-Follow-loving goodness that comes with being a top commentator, feel free to leave some comments on WebsiteBegin, and use the widget on the sidebar to the right to track your position amongst others!
Website Development, Tools, and Content Creation
- TipsInABlog – Cheaters Never Prosper Does Not Apply In Blogging
- BloggingAndWB – 5 Skills You Should Improve As a Blogger
- GeekBlogTips – 5 Tips to Beat Out Your Competition
- MarcEnsign – 10 Easy Steps to Writing a Best Selling Book (Quiet a funny read)
- SeanVandenberg – How to Market Your Website
- SocialMediaExaminer – Why Stories Bring in More Customers
- Tim-Bonner – Time to Put The Social Back In Social Media
Want to Be Featured?
If you’d like to have one of your wonderful articles featured in next month’s monthly mash-up, simply make me aware of your article! Doing so is as easy as leaving a comment on any post (I read and visit nearly every website linked to), or contact me!
I’ll cut it to you straight – I follow over 270 blogs in my niche via Google Reader. I give each and every one special attention when they provide great content – be the person to provide great content (and let me know about it), and you’ll be sure to hop onto here – that’s where all of the featured posts came from!
What Were Your Favourite Posts This Month?
Photo Credit: Thumbnail